Thursday, October 29, 2009
Four Months Old
Alley has a lot to say this month so here goes... Mom and Dad are playing with me every day. I can focus and follow them everywhere. Mom comes home from school and dances with me. I giggle and then she giggles. Now that I can hold a rattle, I can pull the rattle that hangs above me on my play mat. It plays music. I keep pulling it and get so excited but I notice mom leaves after awhile. Hmm...I think I'm learning how to have my alone time! Mom also plays with my leap Frog. It plays music and the ABC's. I think mom wants me to know the ABC's by 6 months!! Some of her first graders don't know them so she's going to make sure I know them! Daddy comes home and has to wash his hands before he can touch me. I giggle at him waiting for my pick up. He picks me up and I go sooo high! I can see even more things up that high! He plays with me, but he has a new thing....the gym. He's been working out so pretty soon I won't have his belly to sit on! That's ok because I'm starting to sit up and I love to stand with their help. I'm not going to be a flower pot much longer.....I'll be on the move. I can roll over but when I do I can't get back so I'm a little frustrated. Working on it, but I love to pick up my feet and play with my toes so it makes it a tad hard to roll over with my feet in the air. Food is something new for me. Rice cereal at first but that was yukky so I have some bananas with it and now I eat a whole bowl. Maybe some applesauce pretty soon. I go for my check up next week so maybe the Dr. will say try something different.....I'm ready!!! I still sleep plenty, but I can stay awake longer for playtime. I take a long morning nap and then play until I'm ready for a long afternoon nap. When I wake up Mama C takes me for a stroller ride. I love to be outside moving. It's getting cooler but mom has a winter snowsuit for me so I will keep strolling! I like to meet new people but mom and dad are my favorites right now. You can talk to me, but give me a little bit of time to look at you before you pick me up. Then I will give you a Big Smile and maybe even a Giggle!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment