Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning

This is what happens to Coach when he watches 3 grandchildren!!

I did it! A Mailbox that plays the ABC's and 123's.
Oops....Cousin Megan says....."MINE"

I like the paper...it makes lots of noise!


I'll try another one...that was fun!

The little ones haven't learned that one gets up with the sun on Christmas to open presents. No one moved until late morning. We opened a few presents than had a late breakfast. Coach headed to the airport to pick up Uncle Ben and Aunt Lydia, Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Tracy. DaDa was coming on a later flight so there was another trip to the airport later Christmas day. Everyone arrived safe but too tired to open presents. We all got a good night rest. Up in the morning for walks in the snow, sledding and then opening presents. We had a great day. Early to bed so we would be up and ready for sledding and walks in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment