Sunday, December 27, 2009

Baptism of Alley and Aldon in Colorado

Uncle Ben and Alley after her Baptism.
Time for a picture after the Baptsms.
Cousin Wyatt was not a happy boy.
Time for Lunch!

Oops.....straighten out that camera Uncle Mark!
This is my mommy's brothers and sister, Coach and Mama C.

Mommy, Daddy and Alley after the Baptism.


Look at me now.....a little cat nap and I'm ready for
some more pictures...Sorry Coach
It took too long! I want my Mommy!!!!!

Now Coach will put oil on my forehead
in the sign of the Cross.....
But.......

This looks like a bath tub......I love water!
Uncle Ben baptises me in
the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
Alley is ready for Baptism with Mommy and Daddy right beside.
Uncle Ben Baptising my Daddy.

It's happening. There's Alley and Uncle Aldon.

Alley and Uncle Aldon are getting baptized. Cousin Megan
patiently waiting in the balcony for the Baptism.

Opening hymn on December 27, 2009 at
First Presbyterian Church of Littleton, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment